× Members

Fighting Back VS Rishi Sunak

More
1 week 5 days ago #291002 by Chris
Fighting Back VS Rishi Sunak was created by Chris
Hi All,

Not sure if anyone is interested but Organise are looking for ways and funding to fight back VS PIP and Rishi Sunak challenge.

I've enclosed a link, should anyone be interested in this.

the.organise.network/campaigns/thanks-fo...0&donation_amount=10

Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 5 days ago #291006 by Bud
Replied by Bud on topic Fighting Back VS Rishi Sunak
Does your name come up once you’ve contributed?

More
1 week 5 days ago #291015 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Fighting Back VS Rishi Sunak
It's anon Bud as far as I'm aware.

My conts in the past have never shown up, other than an email to confirm, but your name does appear on the site at that moment in time, once you've made a donation.
Me personally, I'm doing everything in my power that I can to fight back against this disgraceful propsal. I mean seriously, what world does Sunak live in thinking vouchers will help people ? How about we replace all his millions with vouchers and see how he survives!!!

Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: ellen1st, Bud, denby, Jones1988

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.