× Members

informing dwp

More
1 week 5 days ago #291023 by melady
informing dwp was created by melady
I am receiving ongoing PIP at highest levels for both care and mobility at present. Is it necessary to inform them of a change in medical condition. I have now been diagnosed with terminal cancer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 5 days ago #291024 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic informing dwp
Hi Melady

I'm sorry to hear about your terminal diagnosis.

As you already receive enhanced care and mobility, telling the DWP will not affect your award. Therefore, it is up to you when or if you want to inform them. If you are close to having a review, you might want to inform them so they leave you alone. If you are not expecting a review, I would just leave it be. You don't need to deal with any extra things from the DWP.

In our thoughts

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: melady, denby, C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.