× Members

Dla end date

More
1 week 4 days ago #291050 by Chris Mcdonagh
Dla end date was created by Chris Mcdonagh
When does dla end as a payable benifet
I was told in October but I cannot find anything online to confirm this

👍😎😎😁😁😁😁😆😆😆😆😆

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 4 days ago #291065 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Dla end date
C

Your real name appears to be your forum name, we recommend that you change this. See

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/faq/forum

If your DLA has an End Date then that is the date that the award will stop. You need to contact the DWP no later than three months before the End Date and preferably before this, to start a review process.

If it is an indefinite award then it continues while you still meet the criteria, however, at some time you will be asked to claim PIP as a replacement for your PIP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 week 4 days ago #291072 by lesley
Replied by lesley on topic Dla end date
Sorry to come in on someone else's post but I thought if a claimant on D.L.A. was born before April 1948 then they would not be asked to transfer to P.I.P. but stay on D.L.A. indefenitely as long as they still meet the criteria.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.