× Members

Tapes provided by Atos at Face to Face

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #85297 by J The Divine B
Tapes provided by Atos at Face to Face was created by J The Divine B
After the successful long challenge elsewhere reported so well on this site,has anyone succeeded to obtain tape from Atos on same day as assessment and indeed at end of session? And without any messing around by the interviewing HCP?
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #85302 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re:Tapes provided by Atos at Face to Face
Yes, I had my assessment earlier this month. the recording was arranged by ATOS/DWP and I was handed a CD before I left. The nurse who assessed me seemed perfectly happy with thid, she neither objected nor made things difficult for me.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #85305 by J The Divine B
Replied by J The Divine B on topic Re:Tapes provided by Atos at Face to Face
THANKS FOR THAT MRS. HURTYBACK.

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #85306 by sally-jane
Replied by sally-jane on topic Re:Tapes provided by Atos at Face to Face
Just a quickie Mrs Hurtyback.
Is your problem at neurological one, cos if it is it is Incorrect for a HCP/ATOS to assess you, there is a legal presedence which states if a significant neurological problem is the factor for a claimant than the claimant has to be assessed by a relevant GP and not by a HCP.

More
12 years 1 month ago #85308 by slugsta
No problem.

I did have to get my assessment re-arranged, I was told that it takes 3 weeks to get the recording arranged as there is only one set of equipment in the whole country (not sure whether I actually believe that)! Despite that fact that this was their 'fault' this was still counted as being my one permitted re-arrangement.

Changing the subject, please can I ask that you do not post in capitals as it makes things very difficult for people with VI who use screenreaders. Thanks :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 1 month ago #85309 by slugsta
Hi PCM, although I suffer from neuropathic pain, my consition is classed as musculoskeletal rather than neurological, so that rule does not apply to me.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.