× Members

Tapes provided by Atos at Face to Face

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #85310 by sally-jane
Replied by sally-jane on topic Re:Tapes provided by Atos at Face to Face
Same as me Mrs H.but as I was not aware of your condition I thought it pertinent to mention it.xx
However it may be of use to others out there.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #85312 by J The Divine B
Replied by J The Divine B on topic Re:Tapes provided by Atos at Face to Face
Thanks again Mrs. H. Thanks for alerting me to capitals.

Very helpful and detailed info. ---especially about delay and using up first appointment.

I do not believe a word Atos says about anything and above all only one recording apparatus.

I wonder if the people in Scotland and Northern Ireland are then without access to this facility ----perhaps someone can put some light here
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by slugsta.

More
12 years 1 month ago #85314 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re:Tapes provided by Atos at Face to Face
Glad to be of help. I have received so much advice and support from this site, it is nice to give something back :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #85316 by J The Divine B
Is it permitted for our Forum moderators to allow legal cases to be mentioned? ----just very interested in the particulat "Neurological" case mentioned and would be very appreciative to get it from Pusscatsmum.

More
12 years 1 month ago #85318 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Tapes provided by Atos at Face to Face
J The Divine B wrote:

Is it permitted for our Forum moderators to allow legal cases to be mentioned? ----just very interested in the particulat "Neurological" case mentioned and would be very appreciative to get it from Pusscatsmum.

There should be no problems referencing anything in the public domain.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #85324 by J The Divine B
I would finally ask if you Pusscatsmum could give the neurological case name ----and date and reference etc. if possible. Gordon says there is no problem.Thanks

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.