× Members

Medically retired for 18 years, lost my IB. help

• bro58
11 years 9 months ago #90334 by bro58
archie0123 wrote:

Thank you so much for your quick reply. I struggle to take information etc in, what forms do I ask for. I have looked at the link and cant see them. So sorry to be a pain

Hi a0123,

If you had a face to face assessment, (medical), which you must have, to be found "fit for work" you would request the ESA85 medical report.

You should also request any other documentation that may have been used in coming to the decision, such as an ESA113, MED3,etc.

Requesting the ESA85, and any other documentation, should cover it.

You can request the above over the phone, but it would be advisable to back up this verbal request in writing.

You do not have to wait for the arrival of these forms before you appeal, and should not miss the one month deadline to appeal.

See also :

Sending Documents to the DWP or ATOS

You can download and print off the GL24 appeals form from the link provided on this page :

How to submit an appeal

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
11 years 9 months ago #90335 by bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.