× Members

IB to ESA

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #113892 by Plonker
IB to ESA was created by Plonker
Hi Folks

I am in the middle of preparing for my move from IB to ESA. I have been reading the guides,what I want to know are the guides relevant as I am based in Northern Ireland?
Does Reg 25e apply regarding exceptional circumstances?
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by . Reason: Tick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #113894 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic IB to ESA

Plonker wrote: Hi Folks

I am in the middle of preparing for my move from IB to ESA. I have been reading the guides,what I want to know are the guides relevant as I am based in Northern Ireland?
Does Reg 25e apply regarding exceptional circumstances?

Northern Ireland does operate under separate legislation but I am not aware of any differences from the UK, we have certainly had a number of members from NI being successful with ESA.

The current Exceptional Circumstances Regulations are 29 for the WRAG and 35 for the Support Group, 25 only applies to claims made under the Universal Credit and is therefore nor applicable as no ESA claims are being processed under UC at the moment and are unlikely to for some time to come.

It helps the Moderators to help you if you try and keep your posts together in one topic so they can see your previous questions, to find your previous posts just click on your user name and this will show your latest posts.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Plonker

More
10 years 5 months ago #114478 by Plonker
Replied by Plonker on topic IB to ESA
Hi all

Just a thanks for the great guides as I have just posted my ESA questionnaire by recorded delivery.
I ended up in Hospital last week after a collapse at home.

More
10 years 5 months ago #114505 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic IB to ESA
Hi P,

I am sorry that you have been unwell. Good luck with your application!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 years 3 months ago #116368 by Plonker
Just got a letter today stating " Your benefit is changing to ESA". It states that we will pay ESA from Feb 2014. You will receive further notification in due course advising rates of ESA that you will be entitled to.

So it would appear I have successfully migrated from IB to ESA without a medical. I do not know what group I have been placed in.

I have had my MP involved and have asked what group and reassessment period.

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #116424 by Plonker
I have just been informed I am in the Support Group
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by .

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.