× Members

New medical evidence for new ESA50?

More
8 years 2 months ago #151463 by LilacGem
Replied by LilacGem on topic New medical evidence for new ESA50?

bro58 wrote: Hi C91,

As you can see, I have now merged all your previous ESA related queries from several different topics into this one topic.

Can you please post any future ESA related queries to this topic !! :)

You should Bookmark/Favourite this page in your Internet Browser now. That way you can return to this topic easily to pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

See : This Topic also !

Thanks in anticipation of your future co-operation in keeping all your ESA related queries to this topic ! :)

bro58

Thanks Bro, I get the point, yes I will keep coming back here, apologies for any inconvenience..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #151464 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic New medical evidence for new ESA50?

Camly91 wrote: Thanks Gordon yes I have included that I cant self propel.

any advice/thoughts on the CPN letter/report?

It's a decision that only you can make, it's a the limit of what the assessors will considerable as relevant but your difficulty is that they often see mental health issues as being subject to change, so the issue is whether you can show that it is still relevant to your conditions as they are now.

I can't see that you will do any harm by including it, but I suspect that little weight will be applied to it, so it is not something to rely on.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: LilacGem

More
8 years 2 months ago #151491 by LilacGem

Gordon wrote:

Camly91 wrote: Thanks Gordon yes I have included that I cant self propel.

any advice/thoughts on the CPN letter/report?

It's a decision that only you can make, it's a the limit of what the assessors will considerable as relevant but your difficulty is that they often see mental health issues as being subject to change, so the issue is whether you can show that it is still relevant to your conditions as they are now.

I can't see that you will do any harm by including it, but I suspect that little weight will be applied to it, so it is not something to rely on.

Gordon

Ok Gordon thanks

More
8 years 2 months ago #152720 by LilacGem
Ok so I sent off my ESA50 etc, managed to squeeze it all in to the envelope provided. Sent it next day signed for & just checked on royal mail's tracking page....

but here's whats weird.....

on the tracking page it says status delivered, with a picture of a very nondescript signature & underneath it says Printed Name - ATOS.

But why does it say ATOS, I sent it in the envelope provided. I have to be honest I never read the address on the envelope, which may have been an error, but?

I expected it to say Maximus or the Centre for whatjamacallit, not ATOS

????

Has anyone else experienced this? Do you think I need to ring & check it's arrived properly

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #152724 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic New medical evidence for new ESA50?
Camly

It depends on what the address was but some Maximus addresses are also DWP mail delivery sites, Wolverhampton in particular, the most likeliest explanation is that whoever signed, does not know that Maximus have replaced ATOS.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LilacGem

More
8 years 2 months ago #152741 by LilacGem
Thanks Gordon,

I just noticed that there is the building numbr & postcode on my postage receipt, so checked & the address & its registered as Atos Healthcare, so they are probably working out of the old building - it's Nottingham.

The address on the letter I received with the form is the same postcode as on my receipt, so although Maximus themselves are listed with an address opposite/behind the one the on the letter (looking on google maps) it seems plausible that they are using a couple of buildings, one of which is still registered to ATOS???

You hear such stories of forms going missing it makes one a bit paranoid!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.