× Members

esa from april 2013 to now

More
5 years 6 months ago #220573 by jan1
Replied by jan1 on topic esa from april 2013 to now
hi gordon, thank you for youe reply to my post, on the form it does say that my hubby may be re-assessed and he has only just got to keep his entitlement which is a worry. i no we did not have £6,000 in the bank and non of us are working, i do not get anything from anywhere so things have been very tight. so if i fill in this form i will get back and let everyone no what the outcome it. thank you again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #220728 by j112009
Replied by j112009 on topic esa from april 2013 to now
Hello Gordon, Thanks for previous reply re above. Sorry I seem to be on the same thread as another person but thought I'd better stay here. Could you please tell me would the Occupational pension wipe out all of the IR esa if the following applied...Occ pension is over the amount of possible IR esa which I believe is £73.10 plus £16.40 Guarrented min income and £ 37.65 because of being in the support group [ which is what my BF gets] Am I right that no IRESA would be awarded and therefore no Premiums? This is with regard to the ESA3 recieved as part of the dwp "mistake" when not assessing people for IR on transfer from incap to ESA CB. If so even being under the savings limit of £16.000 I don't think I want my claim looked atagain and will tell them I am over the limit. Please advise re my figures as I can't find the info online. Thanks.

More
5 years 6 months ago #220730 by j112009
Replied by j112009 on topic esa from april 2013 to now
Also is it correct that Occ pension inome is deducted £ for £ off ESAIR. Just trying to decide whether to let them look at my calim again or not. If I know I won't qualify for IR I'd rahter not rock the boat aslo someone owes me around £3.000 and don't know when I'll get it back so can't tell them all the answers anyway. I move to esa may 2013 and def would not qualify untill september 2016 and then sliding scale of savings. That is without the occ pension and i don't know when the first payment of that was either...back in the 1995 ish period can't find paperwork. Never expected to even be asked about this as had occ pension. Thanks again.

More
5 years 6 months ago #220744 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa from april 2013 to now
J

The ESA(IR) amount will be less as the ESA(CB) will also be deducted, so in your example, it would just be the £16.40.

As previously stated the pension will be deducted £ for £ from any ESA(IR) that is payable.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: j112009

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.