× Members

ESA3 form ???

More
5 years 6 months ago #221931 by stuart
ESA3 form ??? was created by stuart
Hi all, sorry to bring up this old topic, but can't seem to get any straight answers, I have been sent ESA3 form to fill in, but there is a sheet that asks three simple questions; partner? savings over £16,000? or partner with savings over £16,000? and the DWP's one question that says, "if you're eligible for IRESA, tick the reason" I have ticked the box, "yes I have a partner" - but does that mean it's the end of the matter, full stop? But I have added to the page, that I would like to point out that I was never checked from the outset for IRESA November 2012.

After all the hullabaloo about under payments, why has everybody been going on about it, including myself?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #221978 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA3 form ???
S

To be clear, you are saying that you and your partner, it's actually irrelevant who actually has the money, have had savings an assets in excess of £16,000 throughout the whole period since you were transferred to ESA?

If this is the case then that should be an end to it and the DWP will not contact you again about being eligible for ESA(IR).

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 6 months ago #221995 by stuart
Replied by stuart on topic ESA3 form ???
Hi, my concern isn't about savings, like I explained, I answered the question, I've had a partner this length of time. My concern is the fact that everybody is going round and round in circles, including yourself. Like I explained, I was never assessed for IRESA. The DWP could have saved a hell of a lot of money i.e. administration. I'm sure there must be a lot of other people in my situation, thinking that they are going to get some form of rebate (just for answering one simple question) And many thanks for putting your clarity on this subject, I seem to have lost it, but I read it earlier but it was locked then (very informative) Hope other people read it.

More
5 years 6 months ago #221997 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA3 form ???
S

There are around 200,000 former IB claimants who's eligibility for ESA(IR) is being looked at, see

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/news/3735-esa-...t-many-will-miss-out

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/news/3821-huge...00-esa-back-payments

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.