× Members

WAS Lettet

More
5 years 4 months ago #223163 by lolbol
Replied by lolbol on topic ESA Letter
Hi,
Thanks for your reply Gordon. You stated the following about my wages whilst working 18 hrs:

if they exceed the amount of ESA(IR) that would be received then it is not payable

So just for clarification if say my wages were £700pm during this period, we will not be entitled?
I have tried to ring the ESA helpline, which they don't seem to want to answer. In total I have held on the phone for 2.5hrs. Its absolutely ridiculous. I don't really want to bother filling out a 50 page booklet if its a total waste of time!

And low and behold a week later a ESA50 landed on the doormat. He only had one of these 18 months ago. Is this the norm to receive another so quickly?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #223204 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Letter
Lauren

It is very unlikely that any ESA(IR) would be payable but it would depend on your personal circumstances so I can't give you a definitive answer, ESA(IR) amounts range from about £16 at one end to several £100s at the other, that's why you need to put your information into one of the calculators.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: lolbol

More
5 years 4 months ago #223220 by lolbol
Replied by lolbol on topic ESA Letter
Many thanks. I have looked at the online calculators but I'm a little bit confused. As I assume I would need to fill in the details on there as if I was in 2015/16 as this is the period that is relevant to us. But there is no way I can remember the info it asks me for from all that time ago

More
5 years 4 months ago #223224 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Letter

Lauren wrote: Many thanks. I have looked at the online calculators but I'm a little bit confused. As I assume I would need to fill in the details on there as if I was in 2015/16 as this is the period that is relevant to us. But there is no way I can remember the info it asks me for from all that time ago

I'm afraid I can't really help with this as this information that you would need to have available to make a claim for ESA(IR).

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: lolbol

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.