× Members

Pip how long till reply?

More
5 years 4 months ago #223103 by Unlucky left leg
Pip how long till reply? was created by Unlucky left leg
Hello, I wonder if you could help me please. I Returned my PIP form on the 01/11/2018 to be there by the 06/11/2018. I am still being paid my DLA.I am just wondering how long it takes generally for a reply or medical to be arranged. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #223106 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip how long till reply?

Unlucky left leg wrote: Hello, I wonder if you could help me please. I Returned my PIP form on the 01/11/2018 to be there by the 06/11/2018. I am still being paid my DLA.I am just wondering how long it takes generally for a reply or medical to be arranged. Thanks

I would have expected you to have been contacted by now about whether an assessment is required or not, all I can suggest is that you contact the Assessment Provider for your postcode to see what is going on.

www.gov.uk/government/publications/pip-postcode-map-uk

Capita
www.capita-pip.co.uk/contact-us.aspx

IAS (formerly ATOS)
www.mypipassessment.co.uk/contact-us/

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unlucky left leg

More
5 years 4 months ago #223107 by Unlucky left leg
Replied by Unlucky left leg on topic Pip how long till reply?
Thanks for the reply Gordon. I am going to wait until the new year to contact them, so it doesn’t destroy Christmas with even more stress. My dla doesn’t run out until June 2019. Will they continue paying this,until I have an assessment or they have reached a decision? Thanks

More
5 years 4 months ago #223110 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip how long till reply?
Ull

Yes, it will remain in payment until four weeks after a Decision is made on your PIP claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 4 months ago #223112 by Unlucky left leg
Replied by Unlucky left leg on topic Pip how long till reply?
Thanks Gordon. Hope you have a great Christmas,you deserve it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
5 years 4 months ago #223122 by TwistedWitch
Replied by TwistedWitch on topic Pip how long till reply?
Just as a FYI they took 12 weeks to contact me to inform me I needed a F2F assessment from when they received my paperwork.... they first contacted me in June, it's now mid December and I still don't have a ruddy result. It's frazzling my nerves, and according to Gordon in a previous post the wait is possibly 8-12 weeks from the F2F before you get the decision. That means that the month I was quoted at the assessment centre, which was up this Monday will likely turn into waiting until February until I hear.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.