× Members

Pip how long till reply?

More
5 years 4 months ago #223169 by MikeFromLFE
Replied by MikeFromLFE on topic Pip how long till reply?
My wife is a new PIP claimant - she sent her forms back to DWP on 8th November, we got notification of receipt by SMS on 15th November, she had her F2F assessment on 14th December.
I'm not expecting her to hear anything until mid February.
If it helps - we are in the East Midlands, in a Capita area.
(The actual assessment was pretty stress free, and conducted in a very professional way, and there were no 'tricks' that I noticed - completely at odds with some reports!)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #223210 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip how long till reply?

MikeFromLFE wrote: My wife is a new PIP claimant - she sent her forms back to DWP on 8th November, we got notification of receipt by SMS on 15th November, she had her F2F assessment on 14th December.
I'm not expecting her to hear anything until mid February.
If it helps - we are in the East Midlands, in a Capita area.
(The actual assessment was pretty stress free, and conducted in a very professional way, and there were no 'tricks' that I noticed - completely at odds with some reports!)

You should be able to request a copy of her assessment report by contacting the DWP office dealing with her claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.