× Members

possible award letter ?

More
5 years 4 months ago #223193 by reds123
possible award letter ? was created by reds123
hi gordon, i sent my esa form and further evidence back and it was received on 06 november so thats 6 weeks tomorrow, so today i have a letter from dwp saying my claim has been looked at again and i meet the eligibility for the support group criteria and have been placed in support group the rates given are from 5 january 2019, what do you advise is best to request a award length notice. i was not expecting the letter as i understood there to be some delays in esa assessments. many thanks bb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #223227 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic possible award letter ?
BB

Don't assume this is a Decision Letter we have seen similar ones issued for other reasons.

I would contact the DWP office dealing with your claim to confirm that a Decision has actually been made if it has then they can tell you when you are likely to be reassessed.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 4 months ago #223241 by reds123
Replied by reds123 on topic possible award letter ?
hi gordon, just phoned dwp and was told this letter is in relation to my recent esa 50 and i have been placed in support group with a likely date for re assessment being november 2020. so it seems i have been given my award based on a paper assessment and the evidence i sent. thank you for all the good work you do for us all , i can now at least relax a bit over xmas. bb

More
5 years 4 months ago #223248 by Gordon
BB

That's terrific news, well done and congratulations on the on-going award.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @ESA

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 4 months ago #223250 by reds123
Replied by reds123 on topic possible award letter ?
should i now write to the dwp and request a copy of the evidence used to reach the decision (if thats the correct term) or just leave it now, i am not sure if it would benefit me for future claims. many thanks. bb

More
5 years 4 months ago #223255 by Gordon

british bulldog wrote: should i now write to the dwp and request a copy of the evidence used to reach the decision (if thats the correct term) or just leave it now, i am not sure if it would benefit me for future claims. many thanks. bb

It's always worth your having an understanding of how the Decision was made, there will be an ESA85A assessment report that you can request.

Gordon

The following user(s) said Thank You: reds123

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.