× Members

possible award letter ?

More
5 years 4 months ago #223283 by reds123
Replied by reds123 on topic possible award letter ?
thank you gordon, what is in this esa 85a form can i see one online?will it tell me if they wrote to my gp for any evidence on my mental and physical health, and will it confirm what descriptor i met to be placed in support group, i would like to see any report from my gp if they requested one so can i ask for a copy of such forms (i am sure they have a correct name) would this mean me asking for all evidence they used to reach the decision as i have copies of most as i sent it. any thanks for your help gordon. bb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #223292 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic possible award letter ?
BB

Yes, it should say whether they contacted you MP, if they did then it would have done using an ESA113 form which you can also request. The ESA85A will have the assessors recommendation as to which Descriptor(s) you met.

I'm afraid we don't have a sample ESA85A that you can look at.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 4 months ago #223295 by reds123
Replied by reds123 on topic possible award letter ?
understood. thanks for your help and advice. bb

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.