× Members

Steatment of reasons

More
5 years 3 months ago #224691 by terdun9
Replied by terdun9 on topic Steatment of reasons
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.,

here is where i sent it

To Much Pain Will Kill Y ou In The End

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #224694 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Steatment of reasons
Jacqui

That's the Tribunal Service and this was after the panel made their Decision?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 3 months ago #224702 by terdun9
Yes Gordon both components were awarded I'm really confused did you want to see the letter at all?

More
5 years 3 months ago #224707 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Steatment of reasons

Jacqui wrote: Yes Gordon both components were awarded I'm really confused did you want to see the letter at all?

I still have concerns about what you were asked to send but let's ignore it for the moment.

Having received the SoR you need to wait and see what the DWP do next, they have two options;

- request an appeal at the Upper Tribunal, this must be done within one month of the date on the letter that accompanied the SoR.

- put your award into payment

I'm afraid there is nothing you can do until the month has passed.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: terdun9

More
5 years 3 months ago #224722 by terdun9
Hi Gordon I have the last letter I got from the DWP here and the date on it its the 27th November 2018 pips
Your personal Independence Payment is says
Mrs …… Please write in and clarify what caring responsibilities you have, this is not always an issues however the department require this information to progress your pip claim many thanks. I really hope this helps Thank you again Gordon

More
5 years 3 months ago #224724 by terdun9
Replied by terdun9 on topic Steatment of reasonslast contact

Gordon wrote:

Jacqui wrote: Yes Gordon both components were awarded I'm really confused did you want to see the letter at all?

I still have concerns about what you were asked to send but let's ignore it for the moment.

Having received the SoR you need to wait and see what the DWP do next, they have two options;

***********************************************************************************************************
Hi Gordon
The last letter I have is dated 27TH November 2018 saying

Pips Carers Allowance Please write and clarify what caring responsibilities you have
this is not always an issues however the department require this information to progress your PIP claim I emailed to them on the 10th December 2018 with my response and I have not heard anything more from them since the post on 28th Dec 2018 RE:Record of Proceedings and that's the last I heard from them.
- request an appeal at the Upper Tribunal, this must be done within one month of the date on the letter that accompanied the SoR.

- put your award into payment

I'm afraid there is nothing you can do until the month has passed.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris