× Members

This is getting worse now ADI

More
5 years 3 months ago #225200 by terdun9
Replied by terdun9 on topic This is getting worse now ADI
ok Thank you very much, Gordon, I will get hold of somebody to help me I know a solicitor who deals with DWP at times he deals with Fibromyalgia cases I have to phone him back on Monday when I should have the letter or I have a feeling I will get the PIP letter as well this week as I think that's is what has made this so-called overpayment because they were so interested in my carers ability.
Thank You again, Gordon

To Much Pain Will Kill Y ou In The End

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #225464 by terdun9
Replied by terdun9 on topic This is getting worse now ADI
Letter arrived yesterday from Carers service telling me that I will not longer be getting the ADI part of cares because no longer initialled to it but I'm still getting the normal rate of carers, Still being paid that soo hopefully this is good for my PIPS claim
As yet nothing in the 7 page letter I got about over payment recovery payments but I bet that letter is on its way somehow.
So because I`m still getting my carers being paid I took this a good sign so I phone the DWP and asked about my SOR and told them that the letter I got was dated the 27th of December 2018 and that I have spoken to a solicitor and he said I should phone you and ask you just what's going on and why has my payment been made to my bank account.
The lady I was talking to said she was going to put me though to the appeals department where I spoke to a lady who said " I would of phoned a while ago and I don't know why its not been paid its been a long time and its all here ready to be done." she then told me that" she was going to e mail it to the man in the next office to get him to action it right away"
Can you please phone back on Tuesday next week and hopefully that will be the end of it.
so I`m now looking forward to Tuesday 5th February now. And lets hope its all don't then now its only taken a long time nearly 2 years .

To Much Pain Will Kill Y ou In The End
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.