× Members

Received a reviewing benefits letter

More
5 years 3 months ago #225377 by Andagha
Received a reviewing benefits letter was created by Andagha
I've just received a reviewing your benefits and circumstances letter. Obviously this has sent me in a tail spin. I'm in the support group and have already filled in the form regarding not getting the right benefit. It came back that I wasn't entitled to any more.. I am on contribution based benefits.

What the heck do I do about this letter? Tried ringing but the person I need to speak to isn't there till Monday.

They are also asking for my husband's details too and he has refused to let them see the details. Which I can understand as I don't get any means tested benefits. He said if they want his details then they can go to court for them.

Can I ring and tell them I'm not going to.it. I suffer from extreme complex mental health issues and this is really not helping. My husband can't get the time off as I need someone with me in an unfamiliar place otherwise I go to pieces.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #225402 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Received a reviewing benefits letter
Andagha

Ring the advisor and ask what it is about, if nothing else, it may be possible to the interview over the phone on a mutually acceptable date.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.