× Members

Received a reviewing benefits letter

More
5 years 3 months ago #225377 by Andagha
Received a reviewing benefits letter was created by Andagha
I've just received a reviewing your benefits and circumstances letter. Obviously this has sent me in a tail spin. I'm in the support group and have already filled in the form regarding not getting the right benefit. It came back that I wasn't entitled to any more.. I am on contribution based benefits.

What the heck do I do about this letter? Tried ringing but the person I need to speak to isn't there till Monday.

They are also asking for my husband's details too and he has refused to let them see the details. Which I can understand as I don't get any means tested benefits. He said if they want his details then they can go to court for them.

Can I ring and tell them I'm not going to.it. I suffer from extreme complex mental health issues and this is really not helping. My husband can't get the time off as I need someone with me in an unfamiliar place otherwise I go to pieces.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #225402 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Received a reviewing benefits letter
Andagha

Ring the advisor and ask what it is about, if nothing else, it may be possible to the interview over the phone on a mutually acceptable date.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris