× Members

ATOS HP methods

More
5 years 3 months ago #226091 by antmack
Replied by antmack on topic ATOS HP methods

Gordon wrote: Antony

This is not a traditional forum where members post and members reply. There's no reason why other members cannot reply to your post but in reality, they probably won't.

The intention of the forum is for members to be able to post their question about benefits, problems they are having with a claim and their successful claims and for a Moderator to provide assistance with these.

Gordon

Sorry Gordon, I've clearly not read up on the forum rules. This is the first forum that doesn't behave like a forum that I've come across.

I feel it a pity the way its set-up. I'm all for question and answer sessions, but this is one of the few popular websites designed to help claimants and I wish there was more participation and exchange of ideas, which helps all of us in the long-run. There's no participation because people don't have the freedom to post whatever they like whenever they like and have it appear. Perhaps an issue to raise with the site owners?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #226103 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ATOS HP methods

Antony wrote: Perhaps an issue to raise with the site owners?

Feel free to contact them but this is an issue that has been raised with the B&W membership several times in the past and the overwhelming view has been that they do not want to change the format, we have a lot of vulnerable members who would not post if the forum format was changed.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.