× Members

TELEPHONE CALL FOLLOWING SUBMISSION OF PIP REVIEW

More
5 years 1 month ago #227698 by annie
Gordon,
I hope you don’t mind me updating you??

Having spoken further to my mum, the person who called also said that they would ring back tomorrow ie Wed (at around the same time in the afternoon) IF they needed to. We decided to wait until then in case the person called again. No call was received so we called IAS for an update. We were told that the assessor had completed a paper based assessment from the supporting evidence submitted and that had been sent through to DWP.

That’s positive isn’t it?

How long do you think it will now take before hearing something back from the DWP?

Thank you so much for helping us to work out the next steps Gordon. It’s been a massive help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #227710 by Gordon
Annie

A PBR is usually a good thing as they are only done where there is a clear level of disability.

PIP Decisions are currently taking at least 10 weeks.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: annie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.