ESA decsion

More
5 years 6 days ago #231059 by Victoria
Replied by Victoria on topic ESA decsion
Hii. Bis

Its good to know I'm not the only one that's mid understood the letter
Thank you so much for replying

Victoria

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 days ago #231077 by petrocelli
Replied by petrocelli on topic ESA decsion
Hi BIS

Just after posting re; similar letter, I've looked at this post.

I was expecting another ESA50 no later that March 2019, not received one. Two phone calls to DWP and unable to give me reassessment date. Letter stating 'we have looked at your claim gain following a recent change'....................was dated the same day as my last phone call. Letter continues to state amount of ESA £.

Does this now mean that if I were to phone for clarification of this letter, they might now be able to give me a date of my next assessment..................it's horrid when you've got so used to have dates given to you, to basically being left in 'limbo land'.

Many thanks
P.:woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.