× Members

Said a bad day when it was not.

More
5 years 1 month ago #229640 by mosala
Said a bad day when it was not. was created by mosala
on the form I said there are no good days, only bad and very bad.
She said is this a bad day. I hesitated to answer because so far it had been OK, my OCD trigger was not in the office and she was not a threat, so I was actually having a rest from my OCD. However, I knew that after the meeting I would still be jumping ritual hoops, so it would be bad later and with the later bit in mind I said a bad day. But she would have seen me as calm and thought I was coping well for a bad day. Oh dear How can I undo that? Being in an office was not a typical day for me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #229651 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Said a bad day when it was not.
mosala

Just explain what you have to me, it makes perfect sense.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: mosala

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.