× Members

national insurance contributions onlyT

More
5 years 4 weeks ago #230001 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic national insurance contributions only
louisey

When was the last Decision made? You mention a previous MR was that for the current Decision?

I can't offer advice on whether you should request an MR or not, only you can make the decision on this.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 weeks ago #230008 by rubyjayden
Replied by rubyjayden on topic national insurance contributions onlyT
Hi gordon

The last decision made was dated the 4/4/19 to award me national ins credits only due to being in the WRA cb for 365 days. I was placed into the support group for activity 9 in 2017, and previous years before that in fact I have been in the support group for many years, up until last year.

I just thought it was worth trying one last time for a mandatory consideration to try to get back in the SG as mentioned before I cannot claim IResa due to restrictions, if unsuccessful will claim CA.
but appreciate the decision is up to me.

If I post the MR tomorrow special delivery 1st class it will arrive 4/5 will this still be within the 1 month deadline??

Thanks

More
5 years 4 weeks ago #230021 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic national insurance contributions onlyT
louisey

You can't appeal the 4/4/19 Decision as it is solely concerned with whether you have spent 365 days outside of the SG.

So I am guessing that the Decision that placed you in the WRAG was made on 4/4/18. The maximum period for challenging a Decision is 13 months so at best you only have a couple of days for the DWP to receive your Late request for an MR.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 4 weeks ago #230033 by rubyjayden
Replied by rubyjayden on topic national insurance contributions onlyT
Hi Gordon

Thanks for all your help

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris