× Members

Why aren't F2F Assessors honest?

More
4 years 11 months ago #230579 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Why aren't F2F Assessors honest?
SLW

I understand that but the examples that I gave are easier for those looking at your claim to understand and don't forget that this activity is about following a route so whilst it may seem obvious to you why you cannot continue don't assume that those reading your comments will make the link.

Lastly, this activity can only consider sensory, cognitive and mental health issues, so try not to refer to physical problems if you can avoid it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #230596 by SLW
Replied by SLW on topic Why aren't F2F Assessors honest?
Gordon
In your last paragraph you suggest that I may be referring to physical problems, I was not aware that I had referred to any physical problems so can you tell me specifically what these were so that I can avoid them.
Thanks
Sarah

More
4 years 11 months ago #230600 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Why aren't F2F Assessors honest?
SLW

It's more to do with your choice of words, so you talk about an "attack", that may be an accurate description of what happens but it suggests a physical cause and you need to keep those assessing you focussed on the hearing and sight problems.

There is every chance that the assessor will not have first-hand experience of your condition(s) and the DM has no medical training whatsoever, so they will naturally, tend towards things that they do understand.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: SLW

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.