× Members

Transfer from Dla to Pip assessment.

More
5 years 1 week ago #230841 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Transfer from Dla to Pip assessment.
P

From your post, I would guess that the assessor is recommending an on-Going award, this means no review for at least ten years subject to your reporting a Change and what is called a Light Touch Review when they do look at your claim. I can't tell you what this means as no one has had one.

I'm afraid, if you are transferring from DLA then there is backdating of the PIP award, the Transfer legislation does not allow it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 days ago #230998 by Poollie1
Replied by Poollie1 on topic Transfer from Dla to Pip assessment.
Thankyou Gordon for your advice it is greatly appreciated. I did think I would not be owed any back payments but was not sure for certain. Things have slowed down for now so just waiting for the decision to be dropped on my doormat. I will keep you informed of any changes if any occur, until then I'll leave you in peace but again thankyou so much.

More
5 years 6 days ago #231050 by Artortrees
Replied by Artortrees on topic Transfer from Dla to Pip assessment.
I am going through this now and initially had the keeper at beginning of April to transfer. I followed almost word for word the same procedure and ended up at an ATOS face to face assessment on 30.04.19
Next day I got message to say the report had been received - then on Sat 18.05 got a letter dated 14.05 to say they now had all of the information they needed to make a decision.
Is there any indication of how long this might take? It’s so stressful.

More
5 years 6 days ago #231061 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Transfer from Dla to Pip assessment.

Theresa Wilson wrote: I am going through this now and initially had the keeper at beginning of April to transfer. I followed almost word for word the same procedure and ended up at an ATOS face to face assessment on 30.04.19
Next day I got message to say the report had been received - then on Sat 18.05 got a letter dated 14.05 to say they now had all of the information they needed to make a decision.
Is there any indication of how long this might take? It’s so stressful.

I don't have up to date information but in April PIP Decisions were taking around 10 weeks.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.