× Members

Assesment reprt

More
4 years 11 months ago #230621 by speo77
Assesment reprt was created by speo77
I recently, well 2 days ago, had a home f2f....as per my previous post I dont really know how it went, can any tell ?.....
I rang DWP this morning to ask for a copy of the report.
My questions are , how close will the decision maker follow the report and how much weight will it carry as a sort of percentage to the outcome ? Basically will it give me an idea of how my claim will go ?
Also on the report will it show how many points the assesor thinks you should or shouldn't be allowed .?
Thankyou

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #230631 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Assesment reprt
speo

I did answer this for you on Monday

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum/10-dla-e...7695-home-assessment

The report will show the Descriptors being recommended and from this you can work out the points.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 11 months ago #230643 by speo77
Replied by speo77 on topic Assesment reprt
I wasnt sure if the descriptors would be shown ....so thanks

More
4 years 11 months ago #230647 by Ellen
Replied by Ellen on topic Assesment reprt
My first pip application- there were two sections where the assessment report had put one descriptor and then the decision maker had changed it to a different lower scoring one ( I appealed on both).

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.