× Members

Home assessment

More
4 years 11 months ago #230531 by speo77
Home assessment was created by speo77
I had my home assesment this morning . No idea how it went , just seemed to ask the same questions as I had answered in detail on the forms I had submitted , she typed very quickly though !....and she was a nurse...
She said she would complete the report after seeing another few clients....so can I ask for the report in 2 days time or would that be to soon ?....also how much weight is placed on the home assesment , does anyone know a percentage maybe of what the DWP use to come to there findings ?
Just glad it's over to be fair , still dont understand how you have an incurable condition, were granted higher rate DLA for both then left to claim again and the outcome can be get nothing !.....still have the same incurable condition ....?
Thanks again in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #230543 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Home assessment
speo

There is considerable weight given to the assessment report but the Decision Maker is required to look at all of the information available to them.

As to your second question, the PIP criteria is very different from the DLA ones and has been engineered to be stricter with the deliberate intention of reducing the annual budget for DLA/PIP by at least 20%.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: speo77

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.