× Members

PIP assessment report - full of lies

More
4 years 11 months ago #230679 by MyHipsHurt
PIP assessment report - full of lies was created by MyHipsHurt
I’ve just received a copy of the assessors report for the PIP medical I had last week. Full of so many lies, there’s too many to list here.

I just wanted to know at what stage do I ask for a MR? Do I have to wait until the DWP write to me with their decision or can I contact them sooner to point out the discrepancies?

Also I want to put in a formal complaint about the assessor, a nurse. She’s blatantly lied about various aspects of the assessment. Who do I contact regardless of the MR outcome? She should not be allowed to get away with this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #230687 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP assessment report - full of lies
MyHipsHurt

You can't ask for an MR until a Decision is made, there may be a short window for you to write to the DM before they do this, if you decide to do this then send it to the DWP office dealing with your claim, I would include a statement that your letter is not a request for an MR but you reserve the right to request one at a later date.

You should make a formal complaint to the Assessment Provider

Complaining to the PIP Assessment Providers

You can also make a complaint to the Nurses and Midwifery Council.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: MyHipsHurt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.