× Members

PIP assessment report - full of lies

More
4 years 11 months ago #230679 by MyHipsHurt
PIP assessment report - full of lies was created by MyHipsHurt
I’ve just received a copy of the assessors report for the PIP medical I had last week. Full of so many lies, there’s too many to list here.

I just wanted to know at what stage do I ask for a MR? Do I have to wait until the DWP write to me with their decision or can I contact them sooner to point out the discrepancies?

Also I want to put in a formal complaint about the assessor, a nurse. She’s blatantly lied about various aspects of the assessment. Who do I contact regardless of the MR outcome? She should not be allowed to get away with this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #230687 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP assessment report - full of lies
MyHipsHurt

You can't ask for an MR until a Decision is made, there may be a short window for you to write to the DM before they do this, if you decide to do this then send it to the DWP office dealing with your claim, I would include a statement that your letter is not a request for an MR but you reserve the right to request one at a later date.

You should make a formal complaint to the Assessment Provider

Complaining to the PIP Assessment Providers

You can also make a complaint to the Nurses and Midwifery Council.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: MyHipsHurt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris