× Members

P60 incorrect ???

More
4 years 10 months ago #232513 by Fay17
Replied by Fay17 on topic P60 incorrect ???
Im assuming it is the massive error in transfer from incapacity benefit to esa. I categorically am not entitled to contributions based. Just need to get them to admit the error now. Lord help me lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #232516 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic P60 incorrect ???
Fay

If you were originally on Incapacity Benefit then you will have been migrated to ESA(CB) and the the P60 is correct.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Gordon.

More
4 years 10 months ago #232783 by Fay17
If so, could mean I missed out on the premiums due to the big error they made owing millions

More
4 years 10 months ago #232784 by Fay17
I was on incapacity, moved to income support then to esa. All my award letters state income related only

More
4 years 10 months ago #232805 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic P60 incorrect ???
Fay

When did your IB claim stop and why?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 10 months ago #232891 by Fay17
I cant remember exactly when. Probably between 2009-2011. I think it ended as I was switched over to income support in 2011. It didnt end due to employment as I was sick and not employed. And then the income support switched onto esa around 2012/2013.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.