× Members

New ESA form

More
4 years 10 months ago #232710 by jillayamonte
Replied by jillayamonte on topic New ESA form
Dear Purity, a year or so ago I was placed in a position where by my ESA assessment form arrived very close to when it had to be returned. I rang to explain that I had been unable to get a GP nappointment until after the date the form needed to be returned. At first they said well you have to send it back by the date..but by doing this you will most probably have to have a F2F. I pleaded my situation & that I want my drs input at the same time. The lovely lady extended my return date by anothet m0nth. Huge relief and enabled me to return s detailed assessment, & I didn't neef a F2F & given another 3yrs in support group! I really hope this help cos between needing to rest this has taken me all day to write. Good luck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #232711 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic New ESA form
halfpotscreamer

Notwithstanding what appears to have happened with your ESA50 there is no extension available for returning the ESA50, they may decide to accept it as late but they cannot legally extend the four weeks allowed to complete the form as the period is defined in law.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: jillayamonte, TheMerlin486

More
4 years 10 months ago #232765 by jillayamonte
Replied by jillayamonte on topic New ESA form
Thanks Gordon, I clearly was very fortunate then!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Water

More
4 years 10 months ago #233749 by Water
Replied by Water on topic New ESA form
Many thanks guys :)

Have managed to sand back form before 17.06. I believe they got it right on time...

However, have not heard anything from them at all. Is this normal?
Cheers
P

More
4 years 10 months ago #233753 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic New ESA form
purity

If Maximus have your mobile number they may send a text.

You can call then for an update

www.chdauk.co.uk/contact-us

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.