× Members

ESA

More
4 years 10 months ago #232649 by Debs123
Replied by Debs123 on topic ESA
I think I'm begining to get to grip with the concept but before I put pen to paper would appreciate your advice., Is it a like PIP, with the ESA form you need to read and take the question as an example then answer fully with as much facts and evidence to back it up.vim still trying to work out how standing and sitting in ESA and washing and bathing in PIP cross over. Would that be how long you sit to wash or bath in PIP.
ESA Manual dexterity cross over with PIP dressing and undressing is this to do with having to wear baggy cloths easier to get on or items without buttons and zips.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #232677 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA
Debs

There is a formula for answering the questions on the PIP form in the PIP Claim guide.

So for bathing, if you have problems with standing then it would be reasonable to argue that you could not stand in a shower and would need to use an aid such as a shower stool to sit while you wash.

If you had dexterity problems then you might not be able to button and unbutton clothes or perhaps use a zip.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 10 months ago #232685 by Debs123
Replied by Debs123 on topic ESA
I'm getting there I think so much to take in and then cross ref and try and use correct wording my head is spinning and my concentration is none existing. Don't know how you remember and advise on it all
Thank you Debbie xx
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.