× Members

DLA to PIP home assessment : record?

More
4 years 10 months ago #233096 by Flipper
Replied by Flipper on topic DLA to PIP home assessment : record?
Hi Enigma, for hubby's assessment we used two bush cassette recorders from Argos, 2 plug in external microphones £4.99 from currys/pc world, 90 minute tapes from Wilkinson £4 for 5.
I also took a 5m extension lead £4 from Asda and 4 batteries for each recorder £1.99 for 2 from B&M - belts and braces! Recording quality was fine and audible. I tested the machines in front of the assessor using opened tapes to check everything was working and they could pick up everyone's voice, but made sure I used wrapped tapes for the actual assessment, getting the assessor to actually open one too. Good luck.
The following user(s) said Thank You: diana.ryan@btinternet.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• diana.ryan@btinternet.com
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #233098 by diana.ryan@btinternet.com
Replied by diana.ryan@btinternet.com on topic DLA to PIP home assessment : record?
This is really useful, thank you so much Flipper! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Flipper

• diana.ryan@btinternet.com
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 10 months ago #233099 by diana.ryan@btinternet.com
Replied by diana.ryan@btinternet.com on topic DLA to PIP home assessment : record?
Hi Gordon

:blush: on checking I did actually speak to Independent Assessment Services.

I think DWP is burrowed so deep in my brain and typing fingers it just keeps muscling it's way in everywhere! :huh:

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.