× Members

Assessment done. Now the wait….

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #289640 by Anji
Replied by Anji on topic Assessment done. Now the wait….
Wow, so good to hear that you had a report that accurately reflected, well more or less, what you said! It is good to know that there are some good assessors who listen, and look at the evidence! There is hope after all!!

Fingers and everything else crossed that you get the outcome you are hoping for!
Anji
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT , Sheila 966, Blueberry Owl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 weeks 15 hours ago #289655 by Blueberry Owl
Replied by Blueberry Owl on topic Assessment done. Now the wait….
Text received this morning to say they have now made a decision and a letter will be sent out in the next two weeks. It also said they can’t tell me the decision so don’t ask them.

They sure like to keep people guessing.

Onwards we go….
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

More
3 weeks 6 days ago #289670 by Sheila 966
Replied by Sheila 966 on topic Assessment done. Now the wait….
Ring Tuesday morning - after around 4-5 minutes, putting in information, such as DOB, phone number, amount of last payment etc there will be a recorded message telling you the date and amount of your next payment, you may be able to work out your award - (obviously you might need to take into account the change in rates)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blueberry Owl

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #289684 by Blueberry Owl
I have now received a text to say a decision has been made and I should get a letter in the next 2 weeks. They also say not to ring them but I’ll try doing what Sheila suggested above.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sheila 966

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #289697 by Blueberry Owl
I tried to ring and see if I could get an automated reply on my next pip papyment - however - the line went totally garbled in the middle so I just held on to speak to someone. The bot then asked me to input some security details which I did and it told me my next payment - which is more than my usual one - but that my next payment date is 13th December! This year? Next year?

It then cut the line.

I've googled around to see if there are other options but the ones I found don't work.

My next pip date is tomorrow so I'll wait for that.

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sheila 966

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #289701 by Anji
Replied by Anji on topic Assessment done. Now the wait….
I have fingers and everything crossed!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blueberry Owl

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.