× Members

Assessment done. Now the wait….

More
1 month 6 days ago #289710 by Sheila 966
Replied by Sheila 966 on topic Assessment done. Now the wait….
Typical! .......... sorry!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blueberry Owl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 5 days ago #289725 by Bud
Replied by Bud on topic Assessment done. Now the wait….
Hello B, every time I’ve put my details in over the phone it’s cut me off. So now I just ignore them asking & wait.

I spoke to a case worker last week about my SOR, & thought I’d chance it by asking what the outcome was of my assessment, They did tell me. So it might be worthwhile asking.

Good luck!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sheila 966, Anji, Blueberry Owl

More
1 month 5 days ago #289749 by Blueberry Owl
Replied by Blueberry Owl on topic Assessment done. Now the wait….
So with bated breath I checked my bank account today as my usual pip payment was due - and there it was.

My usual pip payment!

So this was good so far as I’m still getting it - I’m just gonna wait for the letter.

They don’t arf like to string it out.

I will update when eventually I get my letter.

Thanks for all the good wishes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon, Sheila 966, Wendy Woo, Anji

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #289885 by Blueberry Owl
Replied by Blueberry Owl on topic Assessment done. Now the wait….
Good news!

I have now received my letter and can confirm I have been awarded enhanced on both daily living and mobility till 2028 (although they say they will contact me in 2027).

I am really pleased and so glad I found this site. I used the training and learnt the DWP language and terminology, which is so important in phrasing answers and responses to questions.

If I were to pass on my best advice it would be to learn the following until you can recite it in your sleep!

Reliability is key - It means S.T.A.R (Safely, (can you do it safely?) Time (it takes to do something especially if it's a long time), A (is what your doing to an Acceptable standard) and Repeatedly (could you do it repeatedly?).

Thank you to the team behind B&W and to all the Mods here.

I will stick around and if I see posts where I can contribute then I will.

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, BIS, Sheila 966, Wendy Woo, Gary, Anji, Holly

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #289900 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Assessment done. Now the wait….
Congratulations Blueberry Owl

That is really terrific news, well done and congratulations. I am tagging my reply so that the back office also get to read your encouraging post.

All your hard work and effort has paid off, you can now have a well deserved rest and re-charge your batteries.

Gary

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sheila 966, Wendy Woo, Anji, Blueberry Owl

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #289902 by Sheila 966
Replied by Sheila 966 on topic Assessment done. Now the wait….
Fantastic news - brilliant advice re STAR, now, my advice - keep a diary ;)
Seriously pleased for you :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wendy Woo, Anji, Blueberry Owl

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.