× Members

Pip review!

More
1 week 4 days ago #290448 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip review!
Hi Filey

It's saying there is no need for you to have a review - so he is hopeful that you may be given a paper-based assessment. I too hope that is the case - but just because the assessor ticked that box - it doesn't mean - that's what they will do.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 4 days ago #290462 by Filey
Replied by Filey on topic Pip review!
Thank you. Yeh, I know it doesn't mean that's what Dwp will do . I have to put a new condition down regarding back, leg etc issues for which I'm awaiting treatment for . I was debating whether to put those issues on the review as it doesn't relate as such to my claim for pip, which is for my hand problems . But I thought I had better put them down as it asks any new conditions on the form. So goodness knows what will happen then! Thanks again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

More
1 week 2 days ago #290547 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Pip review!
Hi Filey,

Sorry - I meant that sometimes they dont always agree with the assessor, that's all.

Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT , Filey

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.