× Members

Fraud

More
10 years 3 months ago #116139 by MariW
Replied by MariW on topic Fraud
Thinking of you. Best of luck!

Mari
The following user(s) said Thank You: chrissy v

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #116142 by chrissy v
Replied by chrissy v on topic Fraud
Thank you very much its very kind of you .

CV

More
10 years 3 months ago #116147 by Malcolm Sparkes
Replied by Malcolm Sparkes on topic Fraud
From FindLaw uk "What is an interview under caution?" www.findlaw.co.uk/law/tax/benefits/benefit_fraud/406.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law), chrissy v, Puccalove

• Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
More
10 years 3 months ago #116156 by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
Replied by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law) on topic Fraud

chrissy v wrote: Thank you so much Jim and also thank your wife Pat for her info on my medication it was so very kind of her.

CV

You are more than welcome. I was indisposed after a Road Traffic Collision, but my wife Pat who used to be a moderator and is a qualified SRN & RMN was most concerned about your meds. I hope her comments didn't cause you any any alarm.

Good luck from Pat & me :cheer:

PLEASE READ THE SPOTLIGHTS AREA OF THE FORUM REGULARLY, OTHERWISE YOU MAY MISS OUT ON IMPORTANT INFORMATION. Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: chrissy v

• bro58
10 years 3 months ago #116157 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Fraud
Hi cv,

Just as the Police have to abide by PACE, a DWP Fraud Officer has to operate under the same guidelines with an IUC :

www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/upl...7585/pace-code-e.pdf

bro58

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #116412 by chrissy v
Replied by chrissy v on topic Fraud
Hi All,

The interview was about DLA due to an annomynus phone call from some kind person so they have to act on it, but the recordings have to go to a DM and its another waiting game for me to see how it pans out, all I can say it was the most distressing couple of hours of my life, and my depression is through the roof, I sometimes think I must have been a terrible person in another life I have had up to now the most distressing 2 years of my life and at the moment no further forward , I wonder how much more I can take. all I can say is trust nobody.
Thank you for all your support many thanks.

CV
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.