× Members

Fraud

• bro58
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #116413 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Fraud

chrissy v wrote: Hi All,

The interview was about DLA due to an annomynus phone call from some kind person so they have to act on it, but the recordings have to go to a DM and its another waiting game for me to see how it pans out, all I can say it was the most distressing couple of hours of my life, and my depression is through the roof, I sometimes think I must have been a terrible person in another life I have had up to now the most distressing 2 years of my life and at the moment no further forward , I wonder how much more I can take. all I can say is trust nobody.
Thank you for all your support many thanks.

CV

Hi cv,

I am surprised that it went straight to an IUC as the result of an anonymous phone call alone.

Generally an IUC is only instigated if they have substantial paper/video/photographic evidence.

One would have thought that a "Compliance Interview" would have sufficed, and that the DWP are being overzealous in going straight to the IUC stage.

Please do keep us updated, and try not to worry to much !!! :)

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #116414 by chrissy v
Replied by chrissy v on topic Fraud
Thanks Bro 58 I will do

CV

• Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
More
10 years 3 months ago #116422 by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
Replied by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law) on topic Fraud

chrissy v wrote: Hi All,

The interview was about DLA due to an annomynus phone call from some kind person so they have to act on it, but the recordings have to go to a DM and its another waiting game for me to see how it pans out, all I can say it was the most distressing couple of hours of my life, and my depression is through the roof, I sometimes think I must have been a terrible person in another life I have had up to now the most distressing 2 years of my life and at the moment no further forward , I wonder how much more I can take. all I can say is trust nobody.
Thank you for all your support many thanks.

CV

Hi Chrissy,

Sorry to hear about this. However, don't forget if the anonymous calls to the DWP fraud line prove to be malicious and without foundation, They must be ignored.

See the News item : www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/news/2416-clai...of-fraud-dwp-decides

My Freedom of Informtion Act requested is message #28, but also see CrazyDiamond's responses, as he is a former DWP Decision Maker. I've also made comments as has CD up to message# 36

Try not to worry as if the accusation is false and malicious then as my FOI request clearly states :

Clearly malicious and unfounded allegations will be discounted and not followed up with any action. and Decision makers don’t have access to the original allegation. This makes sure the outcome decision is fair and has not been influenced by a malicious or false allegation.

Good luck.

Jim

PLEASE READ THE SPOTLIGHTS AREA OF THE FORUM REGULARLY, OTHERWISE YOU MAY MISS OUT ON IMPORTANT INFORMATION. Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: chrissy v

More
10 years 3 months ago #116429 by chrissy v
Thank you Jim.

More
10 years 3 months ago #116431 by chrissy v
Many thanks Jim.

Chrissy V
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #117055 by chrissy v
Hi Mods

I have received a letter from DWP telling me my HRate Motability will be suspended due to a doubt that has arisen after my UC interview , can the do this before a DM has had chance to look at the evidence, I have contacted all concerned and it appears they can , so my motability car will be picked up in about 3 weeks time , Please tell me what I can do next

CV
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.