× Members

Fraud

More
10 years 3 months ago #115577 by chrissy v
Replied by chrissy v on topic Fraud
Bro I have had to sign the reply letter, I did phone today and was told that the person dealing with the case was out and they would get her to ring me, if I get to speak to her before to (iuc) will she tell me what it is about ?

CV

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #115578 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Fraud
Hi Cv,

The leaflet below gives basic information on fraud investigation, IUC. :

www.neilbateman.co.uk/upload/Benefit_Fraud_Leaflet.pdf

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by bro58.

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #115584 by chrissy v
Replied by chrissy v on topic Fraud
Bro 58 I'm having trouble trying to open your link by Neil Bateman I just keep getting a little square box in the left hand corner I do have adobe reader on my laptop so I don't know what else to do , can you help please

CV

• bro58
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #115588 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Fraud

chrissy v wrote: Bro 58 I'm having trouble trying to open your link by Neil Bateman I just keep getting a little square box in the left hand corner I do have adobe reader on my laptop so I don't know what else to do , can you help please

CV

Hi cv,

It downloads and opens fine on my P.C.

Do you have the latest version of Adobe Reader ?

get.adobe.com/reader/

You can untick the "McAfee" option.

The link that I have provided is a download link for a PDF, therefore when you click on it, it will download to a pre determined place on your P.C.

I use Mozilla Firefox, and when I download the little green arrow in top right of the browser flashes.

I then click on the arrow and click on the actual PDF link.

bro58

• Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #115591 by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
Replied by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law) on topic Fraud

chrissy v wrote: Bro 58 I'm having trouble trying to open your link by Neil Bateman I just keep getting a little square box in the left hand corner I do have adobe reader on my laptop so I don't know what else to do , can you help please

CV

See also: How to handle an interview under caution

PLEASE READ THE SPOTLIGHTS AREA OF THE FORUM REGULARLY, OTHERWISE YOU MAY MISS OUT ON IMPORTANT INFORMATION. Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law). Reason: Corrected link.
The following user(s) said Thank You: chrissy v

More
10 years 3 months ago #115601 by Buckie
Replied by Buckie on topic Fraud
At this short notice interview, don't do all the talking, let them.

By all means ask questions, but you do not need to answer any questions if you state there was insufficient time to seek advice or a representative for this meeting.

Don't fall for the "I'm your friend, and it's only a few simple questions to help with our enquiry" It's not it's under caution and is being taped to gather evidence in a pending case against you !!!

Tread carefully
The following user(s) said Thank You: chrissy v

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.