× Members

ESA

More
9 years 5 months ago #126808 by Somerset21
Replied by Somerset21 on topic ESA
My CAB adviser phoned me today as she had the same letter and she explained it to me which was the same as what you had said and we also got out appeal date. It will be held on 15th December.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #126809 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA

Michelle wrote: My CAB adviser phoned me today as she had the same letter and she explained it to me which was the same as what you had said and we also got out appeal date. It will be held on 15th December.

Good luck

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somerset21

More
9 years 4 months ago #127213 by Somerset21
I have my ESA tribunal on Monday. Will they have access to my PIP appeal which I had last week.

More
9 years 4 months ago #127214 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA

Michelle wrote: I have my ESA tribunal on Monday. Will they have access to my PIP appeal which I had last week.

No, they will only have access to the papers used in the making of the ESA Decision, you should have been sent all of these by the Tribunal Service.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somerset21

More
9 years 4 months ago #127215 by Somerset21
Thank you. Yes I have had it all and CAB has submitted my paperwork.

• bro58
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #127216 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA
Hi M,

Reverting back,

It seems from : The Attachment on this : rightsnet post that The S of S is not going to appeal The 3 Judge Panel Ruling in IM v S of S.

As you may remember this ruling was to do with gaining entry to The SG via ESA Reg 35, e.g. Substantial Risk that may be caused from being compelled to take part in Work Related Activity. (WRA)

I said at the time that it should not have any bearing on your case, unless the ESA Tribunal Panel were going to consider placing you into The SG using ESA Reg 35.

Now it seems that The S of S is not going to appeal IM, there should not be any reason pertaining to this to further stay your appeal.

Good luck and please let us know how you get on !!! :)

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.