× Members

ESA Reassessment date

• Astana
8 years 8 months ago #140857 by Astana
Replied by Astana on topic ESA Reassessment date
i also rang up to get my date as dwp entitlement to support group letter in 2013 gave no time period,
and esa85a only said 'advise work is unlikely in longer term'.

after the security questions he accessed my file,then there was what seemed like a long pause ,and i was praying for a date of april 2018 or 17.-if id got extra 2 years.He came back and said 'reasess is usually every
2 or 3 years,the 2 years has been and gone so its likely yo be next April'.
So, he obviosly did not see an acyual date on file?
Am more confused than ever now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #140883 by ves
Replied by ves on topic ESA Reassessment date
After reading through this thread, I am wondering:

Are the members here who received a long deferment (i.e 2 years or more) nearing retirement age by the allotted date?
If so, maybe the DWP are going to concentrate on younger claimants first, as they have more 'working years' left in them once they are transferred into the WRAG group, or even, JSA?

It's just a thought. Would be interested if those who already posted on this thread could let us know.

More
8 years 7 months ago #140894 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA Reassessment date
I had a 2 year deferral and have 9 years to go until I, officially, retire.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 7 months ago #140905 by debbiesixtysix1
Replied by debbiesixtysix1 on topic ESA Reassessment date
I had a 2 year deferral and I'm only 49 yrs old. A while to go yet till retirement ...

More
8 years 7 months ago #140908 by newcastle1949
Replied by newcastle1949 on topic ESA Reassessment date
Hi

I had a 2 year referral and i was 54 years old at the time

Good luck everyone
Best Wishes
Sweetheart x

SWEETHEART

More
8 years 7 months ago #140912 by melady
Replied by melady on topic ESA Reassessment date
I had a two year deferral, after an initial award of 3 years,which stated a prognosis of no improvment in the longer term, and will reach retirement age in 3 years 7 months.

Melady

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.