× Members

PIP renewal.

More
7 years 11 months ago #159622 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP renewal.

Michelle wrote: Hi. Just got the decision letter. They have just rubber stamped the HP report. It says they have taken all the medical information provided into account, but they have not, just the assessors report, again. Oh well on with the MR again.

Sorry to hear that.

Have a look at the PIP Appeal guide and resources for help with your MR.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somerset21

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #159672 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP renewal.
Try not to take this personally Michelle, we know this happens more often than not :(

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 10 months ago #160016 by Somerset21
Replied by Somerset21 on topic PIP renewal.
Hi. So I have sent off a MR today. Took a lot of brain work. One thing that keeps popping up in my mind is this sentence they wrote on my decision notice.
''i have changed the decision from today as you could not be expected to know the evidence received shows you are not longer entitled''
Like they have done me some sort of favour. My award was supposed to be until next January.
Thank you, yes it does feel very personal and hard to take for anyone with health problems. I appreciate all the help that is received on this site :) .

More
7 years 10 months ago #160201 by Somerset21
Hi. Just an update. The DWP signed for my MR yesterday. Today I got a text saying that they have received it and I do not need to contact them. They are looking at it now. Not sure what they mean by ''now''. Today?

More
7 years 10 months ago #160218 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP renewal.

Michelle wrote: Hi. Just an update. The DWP signed for my MR yesterday. Today I got a text saying that they have received it and I do not need to contact them. They are looking at it now. Not sure what they mean by ''now''. Today?

I'm afraid it is more likely that they are looking at a pile of MR requests on someone's desk that contains yours. It could be several weeks before they get to it.

Gordon

More
7 years 10 months ago #160220 by Somerset21
Thank you Gordon. It would help if the DWP were a little clearer. I know they rushed my original decision as a friend of mine was a few weeks ahead of me in the DM pile. They couldn't wait to stop my payments. So nothing surprises me with them.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.