× Members

PIP renewal.

More
7 years 8 months ago #165036 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP renewal.
Statistically, you are more likely to win at tribunal than at MR! We regularly hear from members who have had successful appeals, don't let this person put you off.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somerset21

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #165038 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP renewal.

Michelle wrote: Hi. So after going to see my adviser today I am not feeling great. Another woman who works at the company I went to, said that I am unlikely to win as now a days as it is really hard to win at Tribunals.

The success rate for PIP appeals is currently 63%

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/news/3518-pip-...ts-new-all-time-high

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 8 months ago #165063 by Somerset21
Replied by Somerset21 on topic PIP renewal.
Thank you Gordon. The woman really made me upset and its been playing on my mind all day. She also said that unless you have medical evidence within the last year you wont win.
On the plus side, my adviser said that I was seen by a Paramedic and in her experience, they do not have mental health training.

More
7 years 8 months ago #165064 by Somerset21
And thank you Mrs Hurtyback, I did not notice your reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

More
7 years 7 months ago #167053 by Somerset21
Hi. Just an update. I received the date for my Tribunal today. It will be held on the 13th September.

More
7 years 7 months ago #167095 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP renewal.

Michelle wrote: Hi. Just an update. I received the date for my Tribunal today. It will be held on the 13th September.

I'm glad you will not have to wait much longer.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.