× Members

Reassessment

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #153575 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Reassessment

Jay_P wrote: Now close to 5 weeks since I returned my questionnaire and not a peep heard....Should I just let it run its course or should I give them a call to see where they,re at?

Last time I went through the process..... from returning questionnaire,attending assessment and judgement was done in 5 weeks

Ps...I,m guessing I still get payment whilst in limbo?

If you are happy that your ESA50 was returned on time (you would have heard by now if it was not), then there is no requirement on you to chase either the DWP or Maximus to progress the process.

Your ESA will remain in payment at the current rate until a new decision is made on your claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by . Reason: "no" requirement

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #153593 by Jay_P
Replied by Jay_P on topic Reassessment
Thanks Gordon questionnaire was sent over a week before due date and know it was received as It was a signed for

Just a bit impatient and plays on my mind everyday and would like it done and dusted one way or another

More
8 years 1 month ago #153624 by Anxiety Plus
Replied by Anxiety Plus on topic Reassessment
I myself rang Maximus, and they were able to tell me where my form was in the system.

Hope this helps. I googled their freephone number.

However, it may not be Maximus in your area? So check first .

Please also note I am not an expert........

8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #153635 by
Replied by on topic Reassessment
Hi,

See, Contact : The Centre for Health and Disability Assessments (CHDA) (aka HAAS) (Maximus) who took over the ESA WCA Contract from ATOS on 02/03/15.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by .

More
8 years 1 month ago #153649 by Jay_P
Thanks folks

More
8 years 1 month ago #154133 by Jay_P
Oh well,white envelope dropped through my door today inviting me for a f2f assessment in a few weeks time,not unexpected mind

When I sent my questionnaire in I included numerous past medical reports yet it's says on the letter I received today that if I have any medical reports thatI wish the HCP to see to bring them along to the assessment.

That would suggest the HCP will not have seen or read the medical reports I sent in along with my questionnaire,would that be correct?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.