× Members

Reviewing of Benefit claim???

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #166190 by Buster1395
Replied by Buster1395 on topic Reviewing of Benefit claim???
MOD COMMENT

This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #166199 by Buster1395
Replied by Buster1395 on topic Reviewing of Benefit claim???
Hope all went well Kaz I did try to offer assistance but post was pulled without a valid reason IMHO, I'm going through similar situation, MOD I won't name names don't need to reply to this.

More
7 years 9 months ago #166244 by Kaz60
Replied by Kaz60 on topic Reviewing of Benefit claim???
Thank you Mikeyboy for your concern... I'm sorry I didn't make myself clear as I rambled on!!! Our appointment was supposed to be yesterday but when I phoned and told them I would have a 150 mile round trip they said they would rearrange it to a closer JobCentre... So I'm still a nervous wreck and have the joy of the Compliance Interview to come..
Buster1395 - I'm sorry you're comments were taken down - as I'm new to this site I don't understand why??

More
7 years 9 months ago #166326 by Kaz60
Replied by Kaz60 on topic Reviewing of Benefit claim???
Well - I cant believe the DWP have now arranged for my son to have a telephone compliance interview now!!! I have telephoned the number on the top of the letter and just keep getting an answer machine saying this is 'so and so' from the 'fraud and error service'.... This is freaking me out now.
I left a message saying because of his difficulties he would not be able to understand what was being asked of him, but that ww were happy to attend a face to face interview where I could be there with him and help him.. I am waiting for them to return my call.

More
7 years 9 months ago #166337 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Reviewing of Benefit claim???
What an absolute nightmare Kaz!

Have you thought of letting your MP know how your son is being treated?

Contacting your MP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 9 months ago #166340 by mikegee1968
Replied by mikegee1968 on topic Reviewing of Benefit claim???
Hi Please dont be put off by the 'Fraud and Error' message that you have heard. As I stated in my previous post a Compliance Officer DOES NOT investigate issues of fraud allegations. If you think about it he/she would not be conducting a telephone interview with your son. If I was you I would now be at the stage of making a formal complaint to the DWP. I know only too well the unacceptable stress and anxiety that this issue causes. My interview was conducted at my home address. Why dont you ask them if this is possible?. In my view it would be the lesser of two evils if you see what I mean.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.