× Members

Health Assessors Report

More
5 years 3 months ago #224907 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Health Assessors Report

kirsty3 wrote: No ..No decision but Health Assessor report appeared very favourable. So wondering how the DM could ignore a Health Assessor?

Why are you assuming that they will, it would be unusual for the DM not to follow the recommendation but if they did not it would likely be because the assessor has not applied the legally defined Descriptors properly.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #224911 by kirsty3
Replied by kirsty3 on topic Health Assessors Report
I think I may have misunderstood what you said before. Not had a great day. It said no review...is that good?

More
5 years 3 months ago #224956 by Gordon

kirsty3 wrote: I think I may have misunderstood what you said before. Not had a great day. It said no review...is that good?

Yes, a Paper Based Review is usually a good thing.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 3 months ago #225064 by kirsty3
Replied by kirsty3 on topic Health Assessors Report
Hi Sorry...think misunderstood again . I meant the Health Assessor meant No review of the PIP.... Was that good at the end of her report?

More
5 years 3 months ago #225086 by Gordon

kirsty3 wrote: Hi Sorry...think misunderstood again . I meant the Health Assessor meant No review of the PIP.... Was that good at the end of her report?

Sorry, I did misunderstand you, they appear to be recommending an On-gOIng award, this does not mean that you won't be reviewed again but if accepted then it will not happen for at least ten years and it shouldn't be a full reassessment.

Gordon

The following user(s) said Thank You: kirsty3

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.