More
9 years 7 months ago #124352 by Pipp
Replied by Pipp on topic OPENING HOURS SURVEY
Oops! I meant 'posts' not pists!
The topic has been locked.
  • bro58
9 years 7 months ago #124354 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic OPENING HOURS SURVEY

PC wrote: Oops! I meant 'posts' not pists!

It's O.K. PC !!!

I spotted the typo and corrected it :laugh: :laugh:

bro58
More
9 years 7 months ago #124356 by Mags
Replied by Mags on topic OPENING HOURS SURVEY
:laugh: this is why I like the posts moderated first, that was just a genuine mistake but if not moderated insults could be slung, anyway keep up the good work you're all fantastic.

Mags
The following user(s) said Thank You: bro58, Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law), slugsta
More
9 years 7 months ago #124357 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic OPENING HOURS SURVEY
To give members an idea of the number of unacceptable posts, we are currently averaging about one every three months, the usual reason for deletion is that they are discussion topics.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: bro58, Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law), slugsta, Mags
  • bro58
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #124359 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic OPENING HOURS SURVEY
Yes G,

I can't remember the last time that we had a post from a member, and had to edit/delete it due to inappropriate comments.

As you have clarified, only subscribing/paying members can post on the forum.

I think that it would therefore be highly unlikely that someone would pay a subscription purely to Troll the forum.

Please keep all and any suggestions coming, members. (nothing rude of course. :laugh: )

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by bro58.
More
9 years 7 months ago #124363 by Daffodil
Replied by Daffodil on topic OPENING HOURS SURVEY
Hi

I agree with most people regarding opening hours.

I've been a member for some time but have not needed to post questions myself until yesterday.

I've often found answers to my questions within other peoples posts !

However I am now needing to claim benefits again and am sure I will be asking many questions about ESA/PIP and related topics.

I think current opening hours are adequate and appreciate the amount of work and time involved.

If you are considering being open to posting on a Saturday, I'm sure many would be very relieved to have some input if their "brown envelope" arrived (as often does) on that day.

May I make a suggestion that Saturday could be kept for urgent posts. In that I mean for anyone very stressed and needing help without waiting until Monday afternoon.

Was just an idea, hope I don't offend anyone with this suggestion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bro58, Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law), Gordon
Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.