× Members

Esa and dla

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #156141 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa50

brad72 wrote: Hia, I rang the health and assessments department to see if they had received my esa50 form which was on 12 of March and they said they had. I have not heard about wether or not I need to go for an assessment as it has been just over 4 weeks since they received my form they just keep saying it's with the doctors, should I ring for an update or is it in your experience to soon, I am on Sda and income support at the moment. Many thanks

There's no harm in your chasing for an update, but don't feel that you have to, your SDA will remain in payment until a Decision is made.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #156202 by brad72
Replied by brad72 on topic Esa50
Many thanks for that might give them a ring tomorrow, also I was taken into hospital last week due to uncontrolled seizures is it worth sending the discharge note in it only really states I was admitted due to seizures and what drugs they had to give me in accident and emergency. If it is worth sending who do I send it to as I have already sent my esa form and that off. Many thanks

More
8 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #156206 by Gordon

brad72 wrote: Many thanks for that might give them a ring tomorrow, also I was taken into hospital last week due to uncontrolled seizures is it worth sending the discharge note in it only really states I was admitted due to seizures and what drugs they had to give me in accident and emergency. If it is worth sending who do I send it to as I have already sent my esa form and that off. Many thanks

You should send a copy to Maximus at the same address as the ESA50, if you don't have the address then you can email them for it.

www.chdauk.co.uk/contact-us

You could send a copy to the DWP office that is dealing with your claim marked for the attention of the Decision Maker, I would but it's up to you.

Lastly you should take a copy to the assessment and give it to the assessor to read before they start the interview.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by Gordon.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #156211 by brad72
Only thing is not sure which office it is as it still being dealt with at the moment with the health advisory service. Thanks

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #156367 by brad72
Just wondered if you could tell me which office to send my evidence to for my esa claim for the decision maker as not sure because my claim is still with the health advisory service at the moment.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #156386 by Gordon

brad72 wrote: Just wondered if you could tell me which office to send my evidence to for my esa claim for the decision maker as not sure because my claim is still with the health advisory service at the moment.

The DWP's address will be on any of the letters that you have had about your claim, they are usually headed JC+, but it won't be the JC+ in your nearest town, most addresses are via Wolverhampton.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.