× Members

DLA TO PIP questions

More
7 years 9 months ago #164889 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA TO PIP questions

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #164941 by Jianne1274
Replied by Jianne1274 on topic DLA TO PIP questions
Thankyou

More
7 years 9 months ago #164987 by Jianne1274
Hi can I have some urgent advice..please doing my Mr now ..how do I word it I have seen it somewhere but cannot find it again thanks

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #164997 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic DLA TO PIP questions
If you go to the members' guides area, under PIP is an area headed 'PIP appeals'. This also covers MR submissions.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by slugsta.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jianne1274

More
7 years 8 months ago #165236 by Jianne1274
Sorry another quick question....with regards to the muskosketal exam....she says she carried out she didn't she also says consent given it was not cause you never asked for it....then the made up stuff example can rotate ankle 70% and other completely rubbish stuff like that...how do I go about explaining that lot of lies in my MR

More
7 years 8 months ago #165298 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA TO PIP questions

Jianne1274 wrote: Sorry another quick question....with regards to the muskosketal exam....she says she carried out she didn't she also says consent given it was not cause you never asked for it....then the made up stuff example can rotate ankle 70% and other completely rubbish stuff like that...how do I go about explaining that lot of lies in my MR

Just explain it as it was, they didn't do the examination and didn't ask to do the examination.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.